The Quebec Landlords Association (APQ) offers a variety of services depending on your choice of membership (Platinum, Gold, Silver).
For Bronze Memberships, neither the Investigations Service nor legal advice is available.
For Platinum, Gold or Silver memberships, you have access, among other things:
- Tips & advice by phone (toll free) with experienced lawyers
- Preparation of legal advice or tenant notices at preferential rates
- Executing your decisions
- Free registration of judgments to the credit bureau and in the APQ Website
Tenant Rating Service
In order to make a clear and informed decision on your choice of tenant:
- 360 º Rating (Owner, Employer, Rental Board, Criminal and Civil records)
- Comprehensive assessment of solvency and behavior
- Intelligent software
- Extended hours: from 8:30am to 12pm, from 1pm to 9pm on weekdays and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 12pm, and from 1pm to 5pm.
- Secure Website to transmit or complete your requested evaluations
- Monthly journal dedicated to real estate "Le Propriétaire"
- Nightly information sessions and online or on-site training
- Access to our daily updated website
- Online tenant notices (Type letters)
- Lanlords Kit (available electronically)
- Tools for fixation of rent
Public relations and political representation
Promote and defend the interests of the rental housing industry market with:
- The general public
Documentation and statistics
- The state of the rental market
- The vacancy rate
- New housing starts
- Market trends
- Discount on leases
- Building Regulations
- Changes to the lease notice
- rent offer (tenants rating)
- Calculation of rent increase
Suppliers, exclusive Discounts
- Heating oil
And even more ...